RIKEN Center for Emergent Matter Science
Materials Characterization Support Unit
Unit Leader: Daisuke Hashizume (D.Sci.)
Our unit provides research support by means of X-ray crystal structure analysis, electron microscopy, and elemental analysis. In addition to supporting on the individual method, we give multifaceted research support by combining these methods. To give analyses of the highest level quality to researchers, we always update our knowledge and make training in our skills. We make collaboration with researchers, not only we perform merely routine works, to achieve purposes of their research and to provide new insights on the research through discussion based on the results. We also challenge to develop unexplored measurement methods aiming at more advanced and sophisticated analysis.
Main Research Field
Related Research Fields
Physics / Engineering / Materials Sciences
- X-ray Structure Analysis
- Electron Microscopy
- Elemental Analysis
- Lee, G. –R., Ohtsu, H., Koo, J., Yakiyama, Y., Park, M. J., Inoue, D., Hashizume, D., and Kawano, M.:
“Crystallinity-dependence of ionic conductivity in the ion pairs of a multi-interactive anion”
Chem. Commun., 52, in press (2016).
- Zhong, Y., Suzuki, K., Inoue, D., Hashizume, D., Izawa, S., Hashimoto, K., Koganezawa, T., and Tajima, K.:
“Interface-induced crystallization and nanostructure formation of [6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric and methyl ester (PCBM) in polymer blend films and its application in photovoltaics”
J. Mater. Chem. A, in press (2016).
- Nakano, M., Osaka, I., Hashizume, D., and Takimiya, K.:
“α-Modified naphthodithiophene diimides-molecular design strategy for air-stable n-channel organic semiconductors”
Chem. Mater., 27, 6418 (2015).
- Li, C., Cho, J., Yamada, K., Hashizume, D., Araoka, F., Takezoe, H., Aida, T., and Ishida, Y.:
“Macroscopic ordering of helical pores for arraying guest molecules noncentrosymmetry”
Nat. Commun., 6, 8418 (2015).
- Yamamoto, A., Hashizume, D., Bahramy, M. S., and Tokura, Y.:
“Coexistance of monochalocogen ions in BiSe2 and BiS2 crystals prepared at high pressure”
Inorg. Chem., 54, 4114 (2015).
- Yamagishi, H., Fukino, T., Hashizume, D., Mori, T., Inoue, Y., Hikima, T. Takata, M., and Aida, T.:
“Metal-organic nanotube with helical and propeller-chiral motifs composed of a C10-symmetric double-decker nanoring”
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 137, 7628 (2015).
- Shoji, Y., Tanaka, N., Hashizume, D., and Fukushima, T.:
“The molecular and electronic structures of a thioaroyl cation formed by borinium ion-mediated C=S double bond cleavage of CS2”
Chem. Commun., 51, 13342 (2015).
- Chou, C. –M., Nobusue, S., Saito, S., Inoue, D., Hashizume, D., and Yamaguchi, S.:
“Highly bent crystals formed by restrained π-stacked columns connected via alkylene linkers with variable conformations”
Chem. Sci., 6, 2354 (2015).
- Egami, H., Asada, J., Sato, K., Hashizume, D., Kawato, Y., and Hamashima, Y.:
“Asymmetric fluorolactonization with a bifunctional hydroxyl carboxylate catalyst”
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 137, 10132 (2015).
- Kobayashi, M., Hayakawa, N., Matsuo, T., Li, B., Fukunaga, T., Hashizume, D., Fueno, H., Tanaka, K., and Tamao, K.:
“(Z)-1,2-di(1-pyrenyl)disilene: synthesis, structure, and intramolecular charge-transfer emission”
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 138, 758 (2015).
- Daisuke Hashizume
- Unit Leader
- Keiko Suzuki
- Senior Technical Scientist
- Daishi Inoue
- Technical Scientist
- Chieko Kariya
- Special Temporary Employee
- Jooyeon Ha
- International Program Associate
- Tomoka Kikitsu
- Technical Staff I
- Yoshio Maebashi
- Technical Staff I