Fellowship opportunities for Postdoctoral researchersFor candidates who are interested in carrying out postdoctoral research in our lab, please consider applying for these postdoctoral fellowships.
- RIKEN Special Postdoctoral Researchers Program
- RIKEN Foreign Postdoctoral Researchers Program
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers
- Takeda International Fellowship Programs for Foreign Researchers
Fellowship opportunities for Ph.D. studentsWe offer opportunities for students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. to carry out research in our lab and to obtain their Ph.D. degree from the Department of Computional Biology and Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo. The Ph.D. candidate can be suported by one of the following RIKEN Program for Junior Scientists.
Job infoFor those who are interested in joining our lab, please send your CV to Dr. Kam Zhang.
ContactDr. Kam Zhang, Team Leader
Structural Bioinformatics Team
Division of Structural and Synthetic Biology
Center for Life Science Technologies
RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research)
1-7-22 Suehiro, Tsurumi, Yokohama
Kanagawa 230-0045, Japan