Application procedures for the position of RIKEN Hakubi Fellows Program
- 1. Register via website for application
The registration deadline is 24:00 (JST),
June 16July 21, 2020.
After you have registered online, you will receive your user ID, registration number, and password via an e-mail automatically sent from hakubi[at]spdr-fpr.com.
- 2. Go to the website indicated in the email and upload your application documents.
You can revise your application documents till 15:00 (JST),
June 30July 30, 2020.
All documents must be written in English. An ID photo (4:3 aspect ratio) is also necessary.
- Research Proposal: Form 1/Form 1
- List of publications, presentations, and achievements: Form 2/Form 2
- Outline of most important achievements: Form 3/Form 3
- Representative papers (maximum of 5 papers)
*If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (the EU zone), you are required to submit the GDPR consent form with your signature. You will find detailed information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the website below:
European Commision Data Protection Rules
- Only PDF files are accepted.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Documents are not returned.
- Recommendation letters should be directly uploaded by the referees. The deadline for the recommendation letter is the same as the deadline of your application (July 30). Earlier registration is advised so that your referees have enough time to prepare your recommendation letters. You can check the status of your recommendation letters through the website for your application.