Application procedures for the position of Sechi Kato Program for RIKEN Hakubi Fellows Program
1. Register via website for application
The registration deadline is 24:00 (JST), June 14, 2019.
After registering, you will receive an email with your user ID, registration number, and password.
2. Go to the website indicated in the email and upload your application documents.
You can revise your application documents till 15:00 (JST), June 28, 2019.
All documents must be written in English. An ID photo (4:3 aspect ratio) is also necessary.
1: Research Proposal (Form 1 PDF/Word)
2: List of publications, presentations, and achievements (Form 2 PDF/Word)
3: Outline of most important achievements (Form 3 PDF/Word)
4: Representative papers (maximum of 5 papers)
*If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (the EU zone), you are required to submit the GDPR consent form with your signature. You will find detailed information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the website below:
European Commission Data Protection Rules
- Only PDF files are accepted.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Documents are not returned.
- Recommendation letters should be directly uploaded by the referees. The deadline for the recommendation letter is the same as the deadline of your application (June 28). Earlier registration is advised so that your referees have enough time to prepare your recommendation letters. You can check the status of your recommendation letters through the website for your application.