RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project Tourism Information Analytics Team
Team Leader: Satoshi Nakamura (D.Eng.)
Japan’s Inbound tourism is drastically growing. The demands from tourists have been becoming stronger and more diverse and thus it is necessary to provide appropriate and real-time information for the users. Our research goal is to develop IoT-to-human technologies, which analyze, anonymize, and visualize big data obtained by IoT-based sensing and social media, and provide information in real time by language-centered human-comprehensive multimedia. The IoT-to-human technologies will be extended by utilizing the Deep Learning technologies and applied to the inbound tourism in our project.
Main Research Fields
- Computer Science
Related Research Fields
- IoT-to-human technologies
- Dialog modeling and systems
- Speech and natural language processing
- 1.Keshi, I., Suzuki, Y., Yoshino, K. and Nakamura. S.:
"Semantically readable distributed representation learning for social media mining"
In Proc. of the 2017 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI), Aug. 2017
- 2.Tjandra.A., Sakti.S., Nakamura.S.:
"Compressing Recurrent Neural Network with Tensor Train"
IJCNN 2017, pp. 4451-4458, May 2017
- 3.Hiraoka,T., Neubig,G., Sakti,S., Toda,T. and Nakamura,S.:
"Learning cooperative persuasive dialogue policies using framing"
Speech Communication, vol.84, pp83-96, Nov. 2016.
- 4.Maeda,W., Suzuki,Y., and Nakamura,S.:
"Fast Text Anonymization using k-anonymity"
International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services, Nov. 2016.
- 5.Adams, O., Neubig, G., Cohn, T., Bird, S., Do, Q.T., and Nakamura, S:
"Learning a Lexicon and Translation Model from Phoneme Lattices"
In EMNLP, November 2016.(Best short paper)
- 6.Do, Q.T., Sakti, S., Neubig, G., and Nakamura, S.:
"Transferring Emphasis in Speech Translation Using Hard-Attentional Neural Network Models."
InterSpeech, pp. 2533 - 2537, Sep. 2016.
- 7.Tjandra, A., Sakti, S., Manurung, R., Adriani, M. and Nakamura, S.:
"Gated Recurrent Neural Tensor Network"
Proceedings of The 2016 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2016), July 2016
- 8.Misu, T., Sugiura, K., Kawahara, T., Ohtake, K., Hori, C., Kashioka, H., Kawai. H., and Nakamura, S.:
"Modeling Spoken Decision Support Dialogue and Optimization of its Dialogue Strategy"
ACM Transactions on Speech and Language Processing (May 2011), vol.7, no.3, pp10-10:18, 15 Mar. 2011
- 9.Nakamura, S.,Markov, K., et al. :
"The ATR Multilingual Speech-To-Speech translation system"
IEEE transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, Vol.14, No.2, February, 2006.
- 10.Nakamura, S.:
"Statistical Multi-Modal Integration for Audio-Visual Speech Processing"
IEEE Transactions on Neural Network, Vol.13, No.4, July 2002
- Satoshi Nakamura
- Team Leader
- Sakriani Watiasri Sakti
- Research Scientist
- Hirohiko Suwa
- Research Scientist
8915-5 Takayama Ikoma-city, Nara, Japan