RIKEN Baton Zone Program (BZP)
The RIKEN Baton Zone Program manages and supports the transfer of RIKEN’s scientific achievements into commercial products through partnerships with private companies.
Under this program, researchers from RIKEN and private companies work together on focused research projects tackling specific technological challenges.
The scope of the program is twofold: on one hand it provides opportunities for corporate researchers and technicians to work in RIKEN laboratories, and on the other it supports the creation of research teams working on projects proposed by private companies.
- Satellite Orbital State Control Laser Laboratory
- Tadanori Fukushima (M.A.E./M.S.A.E.)
- Cell and Gene Therapy in Ophthalmology Laboratory
- Seiji Hori (Ph.D.)
- Virus Inactivation LED Laboratory
- Kazuki Iimura
- Bio-chemical Production Laboratory
- Yoshihide Yachi
- Microalgae Resource Upcycling Research Laboratory
- Suzuki Kengo (D.Agr.)
- Emerging Infectious Disease Vaccine Technology Laboratory
- Ken-ichi Masuda (Ph.D.)
- Correlated-materials-based Ecological-device Laboratory
- Satoshi Okamoto (Ph.D.)
N101 Office Annex
Email: bz-office [at] riken.jp