RIKEN SPring-8 Center Accelerator Development Team
Team Leader: Takahiro Inagaki (D.Sci.)
The team conducts R&D on accelerator components, such as an RF acceleration system, beam-diagnostics, an RF timing system for achieving ultimate performance of SASE FEL.
Main Research Fields
- Mathematical & Physical Sciences
Related Research Fields
- Quantum beam science
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- beam monitor
- High engineering
- 1.Y. Otake.:
"Advanced Diagnosis of the Temporal Characteristics of Ultra-short Electron Beams"
Nuclear Instruments and Methods, A, (2010)
- 2.H. Maesaka, H. Ego, S. Inoue, S. Matsubara, T. Ohshima, T. Shintake and Y. Otake.:
"Sub-micron resolution rf cavity beam position monitor system at the SACLA facility"
Nuclear Instruments and Methods., A 696, 66-74 (2012).
- 3.Y. Otake, T. Ohshima, N.Hosoda, H. Maesaka, T. Fukui, M. Kitamura and T. Shintake.:
"LLRF and timing system for the SCSS test accelerator at SPring-8"
Nuclear Instruments and Methods A 696, 151-163 (2012).
- 4.Y. Otake, H. Maesaka, S. Matsubara, S. Inoue, K. Yanagida, H. Ego, C. Kondo, T. Sakurai, T. Matsumoto and H. Tomizawa.:
"Beam monitor system for an x-ray free electron laser and compact laser"
Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 16, 042802 (2013).
- 5.T. Inagaki, C. Kondo, H. Maesaka, T. Ohshima, Y. Otake, T. Sakurai, K. Shirasawa and T. Shintake.:
"High-gradient C-band Linac for a Compact x-ray free-electron laser facility"
Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 17, 080702 (2014).
- 6.H. Ego, H. Maesaka, T. Sakurai, Y Otake, T. Hashirano and S. Miura.:
"Tanasvers C-band deflecting structure for longitudinal electro-bunch-diagnosis in XFEL "SACLA"
Nuclear Instruments and Methods A 795, 381-388 (2015).
- 7.Y. Otake, H. Maesaka, S. Matsubara and N.Hosoda and T. Ohshima.:
"Timing and low-level rf system for an x-ray laser"
Phys. Rev. Accel. Beams 19, 02001-1 -20 (2016).
- 8.T. Ohshima, H. Maesaka, S. Matsubara and Y. Otake.:
"Error compensation of IQ modulator using two-dimensional DFT"
Nuclear Instruments and Method., A 820 (2016) 65-74.
- 9.T. Sakurai, H. Ego, T. Inagaki, T. Asaka, D. Suzuki, S. Miura and Y. Otake.:
"C-band disk-loaded-type accelerating structure for a high acceleration gradient and high-repetition-rate operation"
Phys. Rev. Accel. Beams 20, 042003 (2017).
- 10.T. Asaka, H. Ego, H. Hanaki, T. Hara, T. Hasegawa, T. Hasegawa, T. Inagaki, T. Kobyashi, C. Kondo, H. Maesaka, S. Matsubara, S. Matsui, T. Ohshima, Y. Otake, T. Sakurai, S. Suzuki, Y. Tajiri, S. Tanaka, K. Togawa and H. Taknaka.:
“Low-emittance thermionic-gun based injector for a compact free-electron laser”
Phys. Rev. Accel. Beams 20, 080702 (2017)
- Takahiro Inagaki
- Team Leader
- Kazuaki Togawa
- Senior Research Scientist
- Hirokazu Maesaka
- Senior Research Scientist
- Eito Iwai
- Research Scientist
1-1-1 Kouto, Sayo-cho
Email: inagaki [at] spring8.or.jp