RIKEN Center for Advanced Photonics Advanced Manufacturing Support Team
Team Leader: Yutaka Yamagata (D.Eng.)
It is inevitably required to devise and/or maintain variety of advanced research instruments and equipments to promote and support laboratories for wide ranges of research fields from fundamental to practical phases. The main duty of our team is to develop those instruments required by researchers, and also this duty should be conducted consequently from concept design to manufacture through detailed design and instrumentation. Our team also deals with improvement and maintenance of working scientific experimental equipments. For these purposes, we are constantly making efforts to improve our design, manufacturing and engineering capabilities for rapid services.
Main Research Fields
Related Research Fields
- Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering
- Ultrahigh Precision Machining
- Ultrahigh Precision Metrology
- Aspherical Optics
- Production Technology
- Neutron Optics
- 1.Ishizuka M., Mikami M., Leys J. F., Shao Y., Yamada Y., and S. Heidenreich.:
"Power law relation between size-resolved vertical dust flux and friction velocity measured in a fallow wheat field"
Aeolian Research, 12, pp.87-99, (2014)
- 2.Abulaiti, A., R. Kimura., M. Shinoda., Y. Kurosaki., M. Mikami., M. Ishizuka., Y. Yamada., E. Nishihara., B. Gantsetseg.:
"An observational study of saltation and dust emission in a hotspot of Mongolia"
Aeolian Research.2014.05.002, pp.169-176, (2014)
- 3.Kenji Yamazawa, Yoshinori Teshima, Yasunari Watanabe, Yuji Ikegami, Mamoru Fujiyoshi, Susumu Oouchi, Takeshi Kaneko:
"Three-Dimensional Model Fabricated by Layered Manufacturing for Visually Handicapped Persons to Trace Heart Shape"
Springer, LNCS 7383, 505-508, (2012)
- 4.Susumu Oouchi, Kenji Yamazawa and Lorreta Secchi:
"Reproduction of Tactile Paintings for Visual Impairments Utilized Three-Dimensional Modeling System and the Effect of Difference in the Painting Size on Tactile Perception"
Springer, LNCS 6180, 527-533, (2010)
- 5.Kenji YAMAZAWA, Daisuke HASHIZUME, Aiko NAKAO, Masahiro ANZAI, Hiroyuki NARAHARA, Hiroshi SUZUKI:
"Proposal for Artificial Bone Formation using Powder-layered Manufacturing: Surface and Internal Chemical Composition of Formed Artificial Bone"
Transactions of the Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol.47 No. 4, 359-365, (2009)
- 6.Kenji YAMAZAWA, Masahiro ANZAI, Hideo YOKOTA, Ryutaro HIMENO, Hiroshi SUZUKI, Hiroyuki NARAHARA:
"Proposal for Artificial Bone Formation using Powder-layered Manufacturing: Porous characteristics of forming bone"
Transactions of the Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol.47 No. 2, 142-147, (2009)
- Yutaka Yamagata
- Team Leader
- Takuya Hosobata
- Deputy Team Leader
- Shigeru Ikeda
- Senior Research Scientist
- Takeshi Fujimoto
- Expert Technician
- Masaharu Watanuki
- Technical Staff I
- Masahiro Takeda
- Technical Staff I
- Susumu Shimoda
- Special Temporary Technical Scientist
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198, Japan
Email: yamagata [at] riken.jp