RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science Infrastructure Management Team
Team Leader: Osamu Kamigaito (D.Sci.)
Our team is in charge of design, operation, maintenance, and monitoring of infrastructures of the whole RIBF, such as water-cooling system, air conditioner system, and so on. It is very important to keep these infrastructures working properly for the effective and efficient operation of RIBF. We are also involved in the planning of the beam time of RIBF through the estimation of the utility costs such as the electricity and the gas used for the electric power generator. Another important mission is to coordinate large-scale construction and repair works in RIBF so that the beam time can proceed smoothly.
Main Research Fields
Related Research Fields
- Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Quantum beam science
- Accelerator-oriented civil engineering
- Machine design
- Vacuum technology
- Electrical equipment
- Energy saving
- 1.Y. Watanabe, M. Kase, E. Ikezawa, N. Fukunishi, M. Fujimaki, O. Kamigaito, M. Komiyama, K. Kumagai, T. Maie, K. Yamada, K. Suda, K. Ozeki, N. Sakamoto, A. Uchiyama, T. Watanabe, H. Yamasawa, K. Morimoto, D. Kaji, K. Kaneko, M. Tamura, T. Ohki, K. Oyamada, H. Yamauchi, A. Yusa, S. Fukuzawa, M. Hamanaka, S. Ishikawa, K. Kobayashi, R. Koyama,T. Nakamura, M. Nishida, M. Nishimura, J. Shibata, N. Tsukiori, and K. Yadomi.:
"Transfer of GARIS-II and charge-state multiplier (CSM) cavities"
RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep. 51, pp.132 (2018).
- 2.S. Watanabe, Y. Watanabe, E. Ikezawa, N. Sakamoto, N. Yamada, M. Kase, K. Oyamada, M. Nishida, K. Yadomi, J. Shibata, and A. Yusa.:
"Maintenance of vacuum equipment of accelerators"
RIKEN Accel. Prog. Rep. 51, pp.142 (2018).
- 3.O. Kamigaito, T. Dantsuka, M. Fujimaki, N. Fukunishi, H. Hasebe, Y. Higurashi, E. Ikezawa, H. Imao, M. Kase, M. Kidera, M. Komiyama, K. Kumagai, T. Maie, T. Nagatomo, T. Nakagawa, M. Nakamura, J. Ohnishi, H. Okuno, K. Ozeki, N. Sakamoto, K. Suda, S. Watanabe, T. Watanabe, Y. Watanabe, K. Yamada, and H. Yamasawa.:
"Present Status ad Future Plan of RIKEN RI Beam Factory"
Proceedings of IPAC2016, Busan, Korea, pp. 1281 (2016).
- 4.M. Kase, M. Fujimaki, Y. Higurashi, E. Ikezawa, O. Kamigaito, M. Komiyama, T. Nakagawa, K. Ozeki, N. Sakamoto, K. Suda, T. Aihara, T. Ohki, K. Oyamada, M. Tamura, A. Uchiyama, and H. Yamauchi:
"Heavy-ion Beam Acceleration at RIKEN for the Super-Heavy Element Search"
Proceedings of IPAC2012, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, pp. 3823 (2012).
- 5.T. Fujinawa and Y. Yano.:
"Operating Experiences on the Co-Generation System as an Uninterruptible Power Source for the Super-Sized Accelerator Facility, RIBF of RIKEN"
J. Particle Accelerator Society of Japan, Vol. 8, pp. 18 (2011).
- 6.Y. Watanabe, E.Ikezawa, J. Ohnishi, K. Kumagai, M. Komiyama, T. Fujinawa, M. Fujimaki, T. Maie, H. Yamasawa, S. Yokouchi, T. Watanabe, and H. Watanabe.:
"Installation of a New Injector RILAC2 for RIKEN RIBF"
J. Particle Accelerator Society of Japan, Vol. 7, pp. 285 (2010).
- Osamu Kamigaito
- Team Leader
- Yutaka Watanabe
- Deputy Team Leader
- Shu Watanabe
- Special Temporary Technical Scientist
- Hideyuki Yamasawa
- Special Temporary Employee
Nishina-center Linac building,
Email: kamigait [at] riken.jp