RIKEN Baton Zone Program (BZP)
The RIKEN Baton Zone Program manages and supports the transfer of RIKEN’s scientific achievements into commercial products through partnerships with private companies.
Under this program, researchers from RIKEN and private companies work together on focused research projects tackling specific technological challenges.
The scope of the program is twofold: on one hand it provides opportunities for corporate researchers and technicians to work in RIKEN laboratories, and on the other it supports the creation of research teams working on projects proposed by private companies.
- Mid-Infrared Laser Source Laboratory
- Shinichi Imai
- Microalgae Production Control Technology Laboratory
- Suzuki Kengo (D.Agr.)
- Hydrogen Energy Storage Technology Laboratory
- Naoki Uchiyama (Ph.D.)
- Vaccine Innovation Laboratory
- Ken-ichi Masuda (Ph.D.)
- Satellite Orbital State Control Laser Laboratory
- Tadanori Fukushima (M.A.E./M.S.A.E.)
- Bio-monomer Production Laboratory
- Yoshihide Yachi
- Cell and Gene Therapy in Ophthalmology Laboratory
- Seiji Hori (Ph.D.)
- Virus Inactivation LED Laboratory
- Kazuki Iimura
- Yokoyama Laboratory
- Shigeyuki Yokoyama (Ph.D.)
N101 Office Annex
Email: bz-office [at] riken.jp